Saturday, November 12, 2011

Just Golden

There is no question that this is my favorite view that I have witnessed with my own eyes. Growing up in the Bay Area I have probable been across The Golden Gate Bridge a thousand times. To this day I am taken back each and every time I ride across it. It is simply a magnificent beauty. On this night I was leaving from a show in the city in the wee hours of the morning. I could not resist stopping and setting up my camera and tripod. As I stood at this popular rest stop in the brisk air I waited for any kind of traffic to approach so I could try to get a nice trail of lights across the image. Usually, when I go home to visit I fly in to SFO and the drive across this mighty bridge represents a nice mix of relief, excitement, and emotion.

The Golden Gate Bridge 
From the Marin side 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment