Sunday, July 22, 2012

Three White Fluffy's Unite


Today marked my one year anniversary in doing my part to unchain dogs around Oregon and Washington. Fences For Fido has changed my life and fine tuned my compassion for not only dogs, but all living beings. Photographing the transformation that evolves as each chain is lifted from around a dogs neck has become a passion of mine and I am truly honored to play a small role in such a significant cause. I strive to tell a story of each and every dog through my photographs.
Today was Muffy, Vanderbear, and Caspers day in the spotlight. Casper is the offspring of both Muffy and Vanderbear. All three have been isolated from each other until today. At this moment all three dogs met nose to nose to nose at the section of fence that splits the massive space created for them. This was truly a special moment.


Sandy, Oregon 2012

1 comment: